Music just make any workout a lot more enjoyable that's a fact but cables on headphones (earphones, earbuds, ear-buds) are just a pain to deal with and that's another fact.
That's why the market for sport Bluetooth headphones had exploded in the last couple of years. Unfortunately that explosion make it hard to separate the good ones from the vast majority of mediocre headphones available today.
If you go to Amazon right now and search for Bluetooth headphones you will get almost 175,000 matches and 99.99% of them are generic low quality sets that are just a waste of money.
So here are the top three Bluetooth headphones for sports available to purchase as of June 2016.
This are the absolute best Bluetooth earbuds you can get today. They are nicely build offer a snug fit and have great sound.
The Jaybird X2 comes with three set of ear fins and six pairs of ear tips three silicon and three of Comply memory foam. And they come in a variety of colors to match your style.
The sound signature it’s clear and balanced making any music sound great.
It’s sweet resistance a most for Bluetooth earbuds but other manufactures for some reason fail at this.
For me this are a most have for anyone looking into Bluetooth earbuds for sports but they are also good for everyday wear although I prefer the new Jaybird Freedom for every day use.
Here are some key selling points of the Jaybirds X2:
- Premium Bluetooth Audio For Skip-Free Music Outdoors.
- 8 Hours of Music + Calls With Complete Remote Controls.
- Secure Over/Under-Ear Fit Options.
- Lifetime Sweat-Proof Warranty.
- Includes Comply Premium Sport Memory Foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable & Cord Management Clips.
Bose is a well known name in audio and their new Bluetooth sportearbuds the Bose Soundsport Wireless are making a grand entrance. T
The Soundsports sound quality it’s amazing but the comfortable fit is what make them a great pair of Bluetooth earbuds. The comfort of this earbuds are the best on the market.
The only downside I see on them is the looks that while not bad for sports is a bit off for every day use (Jaybird Freedom is a better choice for every day use)
Bose Soundsports Wireless Key Selling Points:
- A high-quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume, thanks to Bose active EQ
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- Exclusive Stay Hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge
Love them or hate them is hard to deny that Beats headphones in general have come a long way from been a decent but overpriced product to now been one of the best ones on the market.
And the Powerbeats2 are a clear example. They are comfortable with an over the ear design and come with 4 pairs of ear-tips.
Powerbeats2 Key Selling Points:
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth device with 30 foot range
- 6 hour rechargeable battery
- Sweat and water resistant
- Take hands-free calls and adjust music with no-slip-grip RemoteTalk control
- What's in the box: Powerbeats² Wireless earphones with RemoteTalk wrap around cable, carrying case, universal micro USB cable, cable management clip, four (4) pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear-tips, Quick Start Guide
In our opinion this are the best three sets of wireless Bluetooth earbuds you can get as of today. You can go with a pair of cheap Bluetooth sets but you will just get poor build quality, awful sounds and mediocre battery life.