So you got your shiny new iPhone 11 but unlike the iPhone 11 Pro, it only comes with a sub-par 5w charger instead of the 18w fast charger. But since you saved at least $300 by going with the non-Pro version you have more than enough cash left to get a good fast charger for a fraction of the cost.
First make sure you have the cable.
Note that if you don’t already have a USB-C to Lightning cable you will also need one as-well.
For that, we can only recommend the official Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable. The reason we only recommend the official Apple cable is that is the only one we have tried since at the begging there were voltage issues with third party cables. While that may have been fixed we haven’t tried any other brand to be confident recommending it.
The best fast chargers
As for the chargers, that's a different story since we use a lot of third party ones from Anker to RavPower and while many brands produce respectable chargers we can confidently recommend Anker as the go-to brand.
Here are our three main recommendations:
Anker 60W 2-Port USB C Charger: The absolute best charger you can get. It provides 60w of power and two USB-c ports enough to charge two iPhone 11 or Pro’s, an iPhone and an iPad or even a Macbook Pro. It feature’s Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 technology and outstanding reliability.
Other key features:
- The ultimate travel charger - 15% smaller than a laptop stock charger; with the power to charge 2 laptops at once. 60W output delivers high-speed charging to nearly all USB-C and Lightning devices.
- High-speed - 2. 5× faster than the 5W charger that comes with your iPhone. Charge iPhone x up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Intelligent power Allocation - exclusive technology distributes power between devices and allows for high-speed charging up to 60W when a single device is connected.
- Greater with Gann - by swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (Gann), we've created a higher efficiency charger that generates less heat, allowing our charging technology to be shrunk smaller than ever.
- What you get - Power Port Atom PD 2 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Anker 30W PIQ 3.0 USB C Charger: The best compact charger, perfect for traveling without sacrificing speed and performance. It features 30w of power enough for any iPhone, iPad and even Macbook (non Pro).
Other key features:
- High-speed charging - from iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker signature 3. 0 technology delivers full-speed charging To virtually any device.
- Universal compatibility - works flawlessly with nearly all mobile USB-C devices, and other laptops, tablets and more At full 30W speed.
- Ultra-compact - 30% smaller than a stock MacBook charger, with a foldable plug for easy storage.
- Premium build - the smooth matte exterior, glossy detailing around the port face, and cool blue LED to provide an elite look and feel.
- What you get - power port III mini, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Anker 15W USB C Charger: This is the best budget option at less than $15 it still offers enough power to fast charge your iPhone and iPads. While any of the two other options above is a better deal if you are on a budget or what to grab a couple of spares this is the way to go.
Other key features:
- Need for Speed: Delivers 15W of charging power via USB-C.
- Universal Compatibility: Works flawlessly with virtually all mobile USB-C devices, as well as Apple devices using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Superior Safety: Anker's exclusive MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Travel Ready: Light, compact design and a foldable plug enable effortless portability.
- What You Get: PowerPort C 1 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
You can't go wrong with any of this fast and affordable charger and they will definitely improve your experience with your new iPhone 11.